Sunday, June 15, 2014

Kyoukai no Kanata BD Vol. 1



Starting another show I enjoyed a bit during the fall last year. Ending was retarded but I still enjoyed it overall.

Feel free to post suggestions on things we should pick up.

Information:
Resolution:
1920x1080
1280x720
Audio:
FLAC - 1080p
AAC - 720p
Subs:
UTW

Links:
Torrent [720p]                                                        Torrent [1080p]


It was hard to decide a best girl for this series. Kuriyama or Shindou were both acceptable


but too bad kuriyama-san best girl eat shit

5 comments:

  1. I'll consider it, but I thought the second season was shit since nothing happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to request second season of Chunibyou. Although it was nowhere as good as first one, it still had some good moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Was worried no one would ever do this. Thank you based Anon-Kun :)

    ReplyDelete